Saturday, June 15, 2013

wsPanic Depression!!

So, it has officially been one week, and I have finally made it back to reality, and settled out of this "Panic Depression". Last Saturday, we, my wife, and my two best friends, and myself  ventured up to Raleigh, N.C. to watch Widespread Panic play.

I should've known it was going to be an awesome trip, from first glance of all the "Spread-Heads", and first noticing this bar, that's right I said it, A BAR, rolling down the street. It appeared to be a bachelorette party, with eight women all together, three sitting on each side, and one at the head of each side. They were pedaling just a pedaling away, while drinking their face off! It was safe to say, that the bar wasn't moving to fast down the road.

Onward to the show! We stayed at the Clarion, which was bout half a mile away, as soon as we got into the venue, I thought holy cow! This place is sick. The Red-Hat Amphitheatre by far is one of my more favorite venues. The set-up was so convenient, they had plenty of restrooms on both sides with easy access. The Vendors the exact same. Once the sun set, the venue really livened up and the place just exploded.
                    
 <--- Me and wife (Allie) partying hard!!


The boys (Widespread Panic) definitely brought the house down the first night of two they were playing. There setlist:
It was a great set-list. For I am not the hugest Panic fan, but I really enjoy watching these guys play. Every time we make it to a show, it just seems that you can't find nicer people to talk to, the light show was insane, and the music is just so jammy, all I want to do is boogie! If your not a huge jam-band fan, then I would understand if you thought I was talking out of my a$$, but those music lovers, who are up for new things and experiences, I would highly suggest going to a Panic show.
 
 
 
 
Those out there, who are some of your more favorite shows to see? Where is the best venue to go see music? I am interested in new and fun things, so please tell me. You only live once, and I want to experience as much of this life as I possibly can.


2 comments:

  1. WSMFP!! And a good time was had by all

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best venue for live music is the pants party. Are you coming to the pants party?

    ReplyDelete